Learn To Win - Play Online Roulette
In every online roulette game there are players who win and players who lose! What is the difference between a winner and a loser? Is it just luck? Or, could it be that some players understand the games better, they know the odds, hence they give themselves the BEST chance of winning, essentially they MAKE THEIR OWN LUCK! Take the time to read the information below, you can learn to beat the system and become one of the WINNERS.
Why not download the free software while you read through these tips!
To start your download of the casino software click the button below:
The Online Roulette Game
Roulette is one of the most popular casino games. We provide you with the opportunity to play roulette casino games all in the comfort of your own home!
This section is designed to help you enjoy the experience of online roulette gambling. We have tips for playing and rules to help you win some money. With all casinos there are winners and losers, understanding the games will help you turn your purchases into a win.
Online Roulette Tips
This is a short list of simple to remember, and easy to follow tips to play roulette at one of the many online casinos. The fact is, there are no roulette tips that will make you a bundle, but there are some that may keep you from losing one.
- Never follow anybody's system. Even reputable names in the online gambling industry recommend you spread your bets around with a 'system' that makes no sense. Spurious logic spouters, never listen to them. Play your own online roulette game and nobody else's.
- Look hard for a single zero roulette wheel. This will cut the house edge much more than any other option when you play roulette.
- No matter how appealing a new and sexy bet might feel, never bet the five number bet, it has the worst odds on the roulette table.
- Search for casinos that offer the surrender rule. This will cut the house edge almost as much as a single zero roulette wheel will, but only on even-money outside bets.
- No really, no systems.
- Don't spend your time looking for a biased roulette wheel. Although this may have been a valid methodology a couple of decades ago, any roulette casino worth its chandeliers checks its own roulette wheels for biases.
Rules - How to Play Roulette
The core of a roulette board contains the numbers 1 through 36, plus 0 and 00. On the edges of the table are places for outside bets. An outside bet can be a bet placed on a group of numbers, or some binding characteristic. All outside bets lose if the ball drops on 0 or 00.
Roulette Bet Types
- Red / Black - A bet that the winning number will be the colour you bet on. Pays even money 1 to 1.
- Odd / Even - A bet that the winning number will be either odd or even. Pays even money 1 to 1.
- Low / High - A bet that the number will either fall in the range of lower numbers (1-18) or the range of high numbers (19-31). Pays even money 1 to 1.
- Columns - A bet on the 12 numbers contained in any one of the three long columns on the layout. The roulette table is just that, a table, with three columns and 12 rows. At the end of these columns there are places (usually labelled 2 to 1) to lay chips. Roulette rules state that if a number in your column comes up you win. Pays 2 to 1.
- Dozens - a bet on either the first dozen numbers (1-12), the second dozen (13-24), or the third dozen (25-36). Pays 2 to 1.
In roulette, and online roulette, inside bets are made on specific numbers or combinations of numbers either within the number layout or on the border. There are a few different types, and roulette rules may vary by establishment.
- Straight-up bet - A bet made on a single number (including 0 or 00). Place this bet by putting your chips squarely in the centre of the number you want. This bet is a long shot, and pays 35 to 1.
- Split bet - A bet on any two adjoining numbers (including 0 and 00). To place this bet put your chips on the line separating the two numbers. If either of the two numbers are where the ball falls, you win. Pays 17 to 1. It's worth mentioning that you can also place a split bet on 0 and 00 when you play roulette by putting your chips on the line separating the second and third dozen. This is used to save some time and effort for people at the far end of the table.
- Street bet - A single bet that covers three numbers in a row. Place your chip on the outside line of the row you want to bet. Pays 11 to 1.
- Corner bet - A single bet on four adjoining numbers that form a square. Place your chip where the four numbers converge. This is also known as a square bet or a quarter bet, depending on the casinos roulette rules and titles. Pays 8 to 1.
- Five-number bet - there is only one five-number bet. Place your chip at the corner of the intersection of 0, 1, and the first dozen. This bet covers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. Pays 6 to 1.
- Six-number bet - this is better known as a 'line bet'. This bet covers two adjacent rows of numbers. To make this bet in online roulette, place your chip on one of the outside lines at the intersection of two rows. This bet pays 5 to 1.
Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit about how to play roulette online. Now become one of the WINNERS at Golden Tiger Casino. Beat the odds by putting into action your newfound knowledge when you play our roulette casino games. Download in one easy step, and it won't cost you a thing. Then take advantage of our free online casino roulette signup bonus - think of it as a nice little kick-start on your new enlightened road to riches.